Arche Energy is experienced in the development and delivery of major projects including solar farms, power plant, gas pipelines, ports and other major infrastructure.
Andrew Murdoch has led major ($2.5Bn) infrastructure feasibility and approvals projects and has also led the construction of major power and gas projects.
Our project development services include:
- Concept development and concept engineering
- Business case development
- Management of the acquisition of approvals, including major EIS projects
- Feasibility study management
- Contracting strategies
- Early contractor involvement (ECI) processes
- Contract negotiation
- Management of transmission system connection and access process
We typically provide these services as an Owner's Representative.
Arche Energy works as the Owner’s Representative and coordinates a network of specialist consultants (including planners, environmental scientists, archeologists and lawyers) to provide a link between the business needs and the approvals program.
We establish relationships with the relevant regulators to understand their interests and processes so that the team can propose solutions that work for your business, the community and the environment.
Careful management of the process is undertaken to ensure that commitments and conditions of the approvals do not over constrain the project, allow flexibility for later design optimisation and generate positive conservation or social outcomes.
Arche Energy project manages the approvals process to ensure that applications are prepared in a timely and effective manner.
Arche Energy’s Andrew Murdoch has managed a number of approvals processes for major developments including:
- The Lockyer Energy Project
- Rugby Run Solar Farm
- Whyalla Solar Farm
- Moray Power Plant
- Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal Expansion (WEXP1 and WEXP2)