Andrew is an experienced general manager, project director and engineer operating in renewable power, power generation, energy, ports and heavy infrastructure.
Andrew’s experience spans business development activities, major approvals, project execution, operations and maintenance and decommissioning. He is an innovator and optimiser thriving in changing environments through adapting and integrating emerging and innovative technologies into business applications.
Andrew has managed:
- the assessment of emerging and innovative technologies as business growth and enhancement opportunities
- the assessment of energy markets, renewables business growth opportunities and potential acquisitions
- feasibility studies, project development and environmental approvals for major port and power developments
- construction of major power stations, gas pipelines and transmission infrastructure
- operation and maintenance of power stations
- consultancy businesses
Andrew is strongly committed to safety in design, planning and executing projects, and is a leader in implementing improved practices and fostering a culture of safety in all aspects of his work. He believes that as engineers and managers, we have a significant impact on the wellbeing of the community through our thoughts, attitudes and actions.