Arche’s team holds substantial water treatment plant project experience. Arche operates over the full project lifecycle from concept through pre-feasibility, feasibility, procurement, construction, commissioning and operations.
Our team members have worked on municipal and industrial water treatment plant serving communities, power stations and other facilities providing safe drinking water and minimising the impact of wastewater on the environment.
Key projects include:
- Bundamba Advanced Water Treatment Plant design and construction engineering
- Lowood/Fernvale Sewage Treatment Scheme Upgrade
- Oxley Waste Water Treatment Plant Stages 1 to 4
- Dalby Coal Seam Gas Desalination Detailed Design
- Condamine Power Station Water Treatment Plant
- Wandoan Water Treatment Plant Infrastructure Upgrade
- Callide Power Plant Cooling Water Sidestream Reverse Osmosis Treatment Plant