Arche has built a team of oil and gas energy consultants with substantial project delivery capability spanning:
- petroleum engineering (including drilling and completions)
- offshore and onshore operations
- gas processing, compression and piping
- gas turbines (heavy, industrial and aero-derivative)
- energy and carbon reductions
- project management services
Arche Energy is lucky to have the expertise of Martin Smith on our team of energy consultants. Martin brings a specialised hydrogen, oil and gas capability and 27 years of experience in technical, commercial and energy consulting roles.
His experience covers a wide range of greenfield and brownfield energy projects (including hydrogen, onshore and offshore oil and gas, LNG and CSG) in Australia and on international projects (UK, Russia, Kazakhstan, Middle East and Africa).
Martin is skilled in the development and execution of major projects involving complex stakeholder relations from planning and conceptual stages, through front end engineering design (FEED) and detailed design, to construction and commissioning, and handover to operations.
Martin’s oil and gas project and energy consulting experience includes:
- Karachaganak Field (KPO) for Shell/BG Group, Aksai, Kazakhstan (General Project/Unit 2 Projects Team)
- QCLNG Project (Shell/BG Group), Queensland, Australia
- Exxon Mobil (ENL) Phase 1and Shell (SEIC) Phase 2 Projects, Sakhalin Island, Russia.
Arche’s Daniel Nieto is a petroleum engineer with hands-on experience in drilling and completions projects: wellsite supervision, cost optimisation and stakeholder relations. He has a deep understanding of unconventional gas development along with experience in energy consulting.
Daniel is passionate on the role that CCUS and the gas industry can play in supporting decarbonisation. Daniel’s oil and gas projects and experience include:
- Galilee CCS Study and Tenure Application, Queensland, Australia
- Unconventional Gas Development research, Centre for Natural Gas, The University of Queensland, Research Assistant
- External Relations and Tenure Management Department, Arrow Energy, Project Engineer
- Castilla Field Wells, Colombia, Ecopetrol, Wellsite Operations Supervisor
- Cost optimisation for clients, NCT Energy Group
- Communities Social Engagement, Frontera Energy.
Jonathan Méndez, is a mechanical engineer with offshore operations experience in Mexico and Brazil undertaking surface well tests and data acquisition services.
To explore how Arche Energy can assist your project, contact us.